Our Criw Cymraeg help to ensure that Welsh is spoken and rewarded in school through a range of actions. These include:
- Taking Welsh assemblies to introduce 'Phrase of the fortnight'; prayers and to hold quizzes or talk about Welsh legends, history or celebrities
- Monitor the use of Welsh around the school
- Award certificates and stickers for 'Siaradwr cymraeg yr wythnos' to a pupil in each of the different phases of the school in Friday's celebration assembly
- Update the Criw Cymraeg Welsh board with 'Phrase of the fortnight' and the 'Siaradwr cymraeg yr wythnos'
- Ensure all classes have the 'Phrase of the fortnight' updated